Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Thoughts Echoed

From Culio.com

A major shoulder injury has forced Rock Star Supernova bassist Jason Newsted to take time off of the band - up to nine months off. Jason tore his left bicep and rotator cuff when he tried to catch a bass that fell off an amplifier. Rock Star Supernova's album comes out next month, and the band's tour is scheduled to begin on December 31st. A replacement for Jason is being searched for.
"When we started this project, I was handed a list of names -- guys who could potentially anchor our rhythm section," Lee says in a statement. "I responded by crumpling up the paper and asking, 'Where's Newsted?' Jason was always the right guy for this band and we'll miss having him with us as we kick off our album and tour, but we know he'll be back as soon as he can pick up and play."
So this makes yet another cancellation for fans who already bought tickets for the shows. The beloved House Band, as well as several finalists who were scheduled to be on the tour have been dumped. And now Jason most likely won't be around. I wonder who else will disappear by the time the shows start.


Isn't that what I said? I think so.

No comments: